Our client is a large multinational technology company with more than 5,000 employees world-wide. For their Finance team in Nuremberg or London we are currently looking for a
Head of IT Controlling (m/f/d)
In this role, you provide Finance business support and controlling for the management team of the Technology/IT business division of the company. Your area of responsibility is world-wide and is fundamental in supporting the company to improve its operational performance. You will be a finance business partner to the divisional management team supporting with, but not limited to, actuals vs budget variance tracking as well as KPI controlling and investment tracking. You will be part of the Technology/IT division management team and you will provide strong financial challenge to improve the operating performance.
The tasks include in detail:
- Leading the controlling team for the divison and interacting with regional finance controllers internationally
- Publish monthly actual vs target/budget reporting for the Division covering:
- FTE and personnel cost, including future cost savings & severances.
- 3rd Party expenditure (IT and Technology), including external people resources and one off-cost.
- Future Investments and implementation progress
- Reporting commentary for publication.
- As an integral part of the management team, reviewing and controlling the variances and working with the responsibility areas to course correct where necessary.
- Budgeting and targeting:
- Set the targets and work with the teams to define the budgets.
- Prepare and coordinate the investment budgeting for future projects and the program.
- Provide Decision support and financial modelling to the team upon demand.
- University degree with a financial background
- Strong leadership skills
- Good exposure in cost-management and well-versed in implementing and developing strict measures related to cost management
- Knowledge of Products and IT-related investments
- Experience in companies that work with of agile software development
- Able to evaluate ROI for new digital products and for IT projects
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and ideally also in SAP ERP and BW
- Working background from Tech, ideally IT product/software development companies, IT startups, etc. desirable
- Fluent English
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and good social benefits, training & development
- International work environment
Please use our online-application form
only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications
that we receive by e-mail
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
, Tel.: 0911/590 596 44